- The applicants would have to appear in the recruitment test. The date, time and venue of recruitment test would be intimated through newspapers and website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in.
- The selection of the candidates would be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test only. The written test will be conducted in CHANDIGARH only. There will be NEGATIVE marking for wrong answers to the extent of 25%.
- The syllabus for recruitment test for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator and Field Officer shall be shortly uploaded on website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in.
- The applicant is required to download the E-Admit Card (two weeks prior to date of recruitment test) against his/her NITTTR Identity Number (ID.No.) from the Website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in and bring the same on the date of recruitment test.
- No applicant will be allowed admission in the examination hall without proper E-Admit Card.
- The recruitment test will comprise of be of two hours duration comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions. The medium of examination will be ENGLISH only. The duration of the test will be two hours.
- Recruitment Test for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator and Field Officer will be held on different dates.
- General category candidates who obtain minimum 40% marks and reserved categories candidates who obtain minimum 35% marks will be treated as having “Qualified” in the recruitment test.
- For re-checking of OMR sheet, Rs.500/- will be charged extra from the applicant.